WE'VE MOVED! VISIT OUR NEW BLOG AT



The Potty Boot Camp is a remarkably successful new toilet training method developed by Dr. Suzanne Riffel. It combines a number of well-known techniques into one unique and EFFECTIVE program. Learn a LOT more by visiting our website at www.ThePottyBootCamp.com.

Join Us on Facebook

Sunday, August 2, 2009

School-Age Children Sent to School - Still in Diapers!

This story from the UK talks about a growing trend - that of students in primary school still being in diapers. Read the full story - your jaw will be on the floor by the end.

I'm sorry, but this the most outrageous thing I have ever heard! People are sending their school aged children to school, expecting their TEACHERS to deal with it, and then threatening to sue if the school doesn't want to - All while claiming the school is violating some disabilities act.

Parents, take responsibility and don't add yet another burden to our already over-crowded, under-funded schools and get your children to use the toilet like millions of other "tiny citizens" who have learned at a more appropriate age.

That's my rant for today.

Pupils start school still in nappies - Telegraph

Post by Suzanne Riffel, author of "The Potty Boot Camp: Basic Training for Toddlers" - a new, fast, easy toilet training method that produces remarkable results.

4 comments:

Steven said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

http://maternitymotherhood.net

wtspb2007 said...

Deborah, thanks so much for your kind comment. I'm going to check out your website as well!

Suzanne

Hannah said...

Well what do you expect when it takes both parents working outside of the house to make ends meet? Something had to give and it seems it is potty training. Maybe if more mothers stay at home and raised their children like my mother and I do. Then kids wouldn't be sent to school in diapers. It has been drilled into everyone's head that a child will tell you when they are ready to potty train. Let's look at this from the child's point of view. You have been in diapers for 2 years and had someone change you when you need it. Would you want to give that up to set on a potty and go your business?

Anonymous said...

I think its pure out laziness on parents part this day and time we have the laziest bunch parents I've ever saw. Parents today too wrapped up in laying on couch watching TV and living off government. They seem think they spit all these kids out and that world owes them and should raise kids. I'm a home health nurse I've seen with my own eyes there's mother has 5 kids ages 3-9, the 3 yr old, 4 yr old and 5 yr old still in diapers and one of reason behind not potty training so she could get them in special ed and made comment I'm not going potty train them I will let school do it. And kids do ok at school but as soon ad get home puts diapers on them. These sorry ass parents need taste of reality stop their checks make them get off ass's work. They need realize PARENTS ARE KIDS FIRST TEACHER. I was single parent worked full time my kid potty trained before she was 2. She was actually ahead of other kids. If this is our future we are screws

ShareThis