WE'VE MOVED! VISIT OUR NEW BLOG AT



The Potty Boot Camp is a remarkably successful new toilet training method developed by Dr. Suzanne Riffel. It combines a number of well-known techniques into one unique and EFFECTIVE program. Learn a LOT more by visiting our website at www.ThePottyBootCamp.com.

Join Us on Facebook

Monday, September 15, 2008

Does The Potty Boot Camp Really Work?

Tyler, Kate and Shawn: I THINK I MIGHT BE A BELIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the title of a post from a blog written by a mother whose son just went through The Potty Boot Camp.

It is normal, of course, to be skeptical of anything you read on the internet. On The Potty Boot Camp website, I have a long list of testimonials - all real, all from parents like yourself. There is, however, no proof for you that I didn't make them all up! That's why I was so excited to find this mom's blog post. You can follow her first two days of Potty Boot Camp below: (Culminating in the 'I think I might be a believer' comment!)

From the 'Tyler, Kate and Shawn Blog':

Day #1:
http://tylerkateshawn.blogspot.com/2008/09/potty-boot-camp.html

Day #2:
http://tylerkateshawn.blogspot.com/2008/09/almost-believer.html

No comments:

ShareThis